We are looking to partner with a company that wants to start a business of making and selling these trikes.
Secure your rights to this exciting opportunity!!!
Introducing 2 new prototypes: M-model and T-model
These trikes have several unique features that make them comfortable to drive and easy to store and transport. The trikes can be easily equipped with a gasoline or electric drive.
Side-to-side swinging seat.
Car style steering.
Leg-operated back-pedaling brakes.
Folding for storage.
Disassembling for compact storage or transportation.
New features of M- and T- tricycles 2019 to compare with previous models of Comforider tricycle:
I. Modular recumbent tricycle (M-model).
1. Instead of connecting the main parts of the tricycle by clamps, the left and middle parts of the rear frame are welded together now. The right part connected by telescopic tubes and can be extended to the side to give space for additional modules. It is a simpler and stronger solution.
Modularity: the variety of configurations and disassembling of the trike are limited now, but the main ability – attaching additional modules to the right side and back of trike – is still available. In the meantime getting rid of dozen of clamps makes the assembling of the tricycle much easier.
2. The trike has a simpler connection between the front and rear frames, and easier folding.
3. The trike no longer has the removable and variable-length intermediate shaft. The shaft is simplified.
4. The trike has a much better design of rear support of the suspended seat. Rear support is pivotally connected to the frame and can incline backward and forward according to the position of the seat. It is not necessary now to have several positions to hook the bottom end of springs to the seat.
5. The front point of support is moved far forward with a long seat tube. This has a few advantages:
a) better leverage allows to have rear springs only and eliminate front spring suspension;
b) the seat has more freedom to swing;
c) the steering wheel support is fixed to seat tube, which allows the steering wheel to follow the moving seat and to be more comfortable for control by driver’s hands;
d) the steering wheel has a better position adjustment. For safety, the steering wheel can be easily pushed forward and up. Also, it has the ability to force shift left or right, which is important for preventing breaking the wheel support in case of an accident;
e) the seat has a bigger range of position adjustment and with more ease than previously;
II. Traditional recumbent tricycle (T-model)
– has a similar design like M-model, but it’s designed for people who do not need to use additional modules. It is minimal and light. On the back, the trike has a space to mount a carriage basket. It is also possible to clamp removable electric or gasoline drive (connected to the left wheel). The tricycle can be folded and disassembled.
BOTH MODELS of tricycle, M and T have car-style steering, leg-operated brakes, and free suspended seat.
Design of seat can differ: very simple and lightweight seat; seat with adjustable angle; seat with extensions for additional attachments. Such as a child seat, a canopy, a toolbox and more. The swinging of the seat can be reduced by using shock absorbers or other devices.
Advantages of M and T tricycles:
Advantages for the owner:
– Comfortable, safe and easy driving.
– Convenient storage and transportation.
– Variety of configurations: modular or non-modular, different seats, additional electric or gasoline drives, different additional modules, and seat accessories.
– Easy upgrade – by parts.
– Easy to replace broken parts.
Advantages for the manufacturer:
– Design of trikes protected against other competitors by patents (USA and Canada).
– Simple design: a few simple parts connected together.
– Easy to make (by parts).
– No precise parts and connections.
– Simple equipment (no CNC machine, tube bending machine).
– Different parts of the frame can be made from different materials (steel, aluminum, titanium, plastic, carbon-fiber and other).
– Using mostly mass-produced bicycle parts (simple and cheap or high quality and expensive).